Sunday, May 9, 2010

Awesome Day


Yes...today was an awesome day for me...I had both of my girls and my mom at home with me on Mother's Day! I'm so lucky to have my 82 year old mom still here with me...she lives only a few miles away and she calls me twice a day to check in...I'm one LUCKY daughter! I'm also one proud mother...my two daughters are wonderful christian young ladies...thank you girls for being who you are...your mom is so lucky to have the both of you in my life. I hope all of you had a wonderful Mother's Day...I know I did!Thanks Haley...I LOVE that card...it's just so stinkin cute!Okay Mary Claire...you surprising me by coming home for the weekend...was for sure the best present that you have ever given me...thanks sweetheart...you sure know how to make your mom cry!You should have seen these two running out to catch the ice cream truck...they may be 23 and 20, but they are still my little girls!Mr.CC gave me TWO dozen of red roses...I guess he was giving me a dozen for each girl...thanks honey!
Thanks Mom for bringing me into this world and for being such a wonderful mom...I'm who I am because of you!

18 comments:

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Linda,
What a lovely, lovely post. The girls in your life are so beautiful, just like you.
I'm glad you had such a special Mother's Day.

hugs
Sissie

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Linda, that is great that you were all under on roof on Mother's day. I will be getting together with my mom tomorrow since she was out of town over the weekend. I am having a brunch for her and my sister is coming, too. Have a great day!

Creations By Cindy said...

Oh Linda, your girls and your mom are just beautiful. Just like you! How blessed! I had all 3 of my girls and 3 grandbabies yesterday and it just can't get no better than that! Be blessed. Cindy

Bonnie@Creative Decorating said...

How sweet!! Making wonderful memories!!

Stacey said...

That does look like a wonderful day! I spent it with my boys and italian food. :)

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

awww, sweet post! that made me tear up! You're so lucky to have your mom AND your daughters with you on Mother's day!
Love the pictures, but the best one is of the 4 of you! How precious!
gail

Darlene said...

Awwwww it sounds like a BEAUTIFUL day!! How great to have had your daughters and your Mom all there with you. You are all gorgeous!!!!

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

Oh Linda, this post is so sweet! Your girls are beautiful and so is your mother!! Good genes in your family for sure as each of you is stunning on the inside as well as outside!

Glad your Mother's Day was so special!! See you tomorrow!

Lou Cinda :)

Wendy said...

Sounds like the perfect Mother's Day! Having the ones you love home with you!

Wendy
(p.s. Tony and I run with kids after the icecream truck, too...taste better that way!!)

All That Glitters said...

Happy Mother's Day Linda!!!!

Debbiedoos said...

So sweet Linda! And yes how lucky are you to still have your lovely Mom...she looks so happy too. Your daughters are beautiful, just like their MOM:)!~ Glad you enjoyed the day, I did too!~

Donna said...

You, your mother and your daughters are all beautiful! I know you had a wonderful day :)
Blessings,
Donna

Anne Maskell said...

What a beautiful family! My mum isn't with me anymore and I miss her very much. I am lucky to have her mum, my nan, who will be 90 in a few months. She is a very special lady, and I love her dearly. Enjoy your family!

Erin | Bygone Living said...

Hope you had a wonderful day! ♥

Sue said...

I'm so thrilled for you! You are lucky you got to spend the day with your mom and daughters. My daughter is coming home Saturday and I can't wait. You are a beautiful family!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Linda, glad you got to spend a wonderful Mother's Day with your mom and girls. My mom is 82 also, great to still have them around.

Hope you're having a good spring, haven't talked to you in awhile. Happy May!

Rustique Gal said...

A sweet Mothers' Day! Your daughters are beautiful, as is your dear Mom. I had my Mom, her sister, my niece, 3 brothers and a nephew over for Mother's day. My Mom is 82 also and had a great day. Happy week to you!
Sherry

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

I can't get over how similar to this post my May 11 post is at Kelley Highway. Amazing mothers have we... And daughters!

Related Posts with Thumbnails