Thursday, October 27, 2011

Blue Ridge Parkway...Part 2

Thanks so much for coming back to PART 2 of my trip to the BLUE RIDGE PARKWAY...this part of my trip has a tad bit of water involved in it. Now you know that this COASTAL gal loves her some water!!! Mr.CC and I had a wonderful day enjoying the beauty of these mountains and the nature that was surrounding us. If you have not already spent some time outside this Fall and taking in the beauty around you...then head outside and take a walk...it's sooooo worth it!!!
                                              Blessings,
                                                 Linda











                             Come on back later this week to
                               see the charming little cottage
                                 that we stayed in while we
                                   were in the mountains!!
                                        For some reason
                                      if you missed Part 1,
                                          then click here!
Linking to these fun parties...
Outdoor Wednesdays

14 comments:

Gracie's Cottage said...

Been waiting for more of your great photos. Can't wait to see the cottage pics next!

Jan

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Linda these pictures are stunning! Can't wait to see the cottage! Martina

HIBISCUS HOUSE said...

It is beautiful!

Kaybe said...

Very nice. It's always worth the walk down to those falls. BTW - your hair looks fab!

andrea@townandprairie said...

The fall colors are so rich and earthy! andrea@townandprairie

Donna said...

Gorgeous pics again! I love all the gorgeous colors and can't wait to see the little village. Love the pic of you!

Linda said...

I lingered over each and every photograph! Such beautiful scenery!! Thanks for sharing your trip!

Lori said...

REALLY not fair! How gorgeous and I know you enjoyed it. 84 in Dallas today, some of our ivy has started to turn a bit red.

Anonymous said...

Loved part 2 __ will be back to see the cottage!

debbie--http://refreshrestyle.com/ said...

Love the water, and I know it was cold! I can't wait to see the cottage!
Debbie

Honey at 2805 said...

The pictures are so beautiful! I just told my husband about your pics and said to him that we should leave in the morning so as not to miss the changing leaves.

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Really good pictures, Linda. I wish I had found the waterfalls.

Anita at Cedar Hill said...

Oh it's gorgeous!!! I love the mountains but we only get to go in the summer. I would adore to be able to go this time of year. I looked to see where you were but it looked like the area around sliding rock to me.

High Street Cottage said...

Oh so beautiful Linda, my Dad would love that! He's a scenic painter.

Related Posts with Thumbnails