Thursday, June 12, 2014

Vintage Charm

 
 I have so much fun scouring flea markets, antique sales and estate sales to discover unique pieces that reflect an earlier era, with a mix of nostalgia, whimsy and unmistakable style. At Coastal Charm Interiors, you will find a lot of unique items, that scream...Vintage Charm! Today, I am sharing just a tad of what is offered at CCI. You will find anything from a vintage picture frame, to one of my "refresh" necklaces in this post, but that's not all that you find, when you step into CCI. I try to carry a good variety of vintage merchandise for my customers. So, if your love anything vintage, then you should have fun shopping with me at CCI. I have more to share, but that will be revealed next week, so be sure to check back in with me.
                                                 Blessings,
                                                    Linda
 
 

                                 I have been having so much fun
                                 giving my necklaces a name...here
                                          is "Jenny Lou"!!!!



                                   
                                             A true "BEAUTY QUEEN".




                               Monogram vintage linens have always
                               been one of my favorite things to carry
                                               in my booth.




                                           Some of my new arrivals.



                                                  
                                     No two necklaces are alike.
                                 



 
 Let's Connect!!!!
 
Pin It
Linking up here...Feathered Nest Friday

11 comments:

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

I love your necklaces, Linda! Do you think you'll ever sell your jewelry online?

Mariaelena said...

LOVE your shop Linda...everything is just right!!
Happy Thursday, Mariaelena

Cassie Bustamante said...

these are all gorgeous! your space looks awesome!

Rita C at Panoply said...

Linda, LOVE all your displays! The beauty photographs, the linens {sigh}, the transferware (gorgeous) - all so nice. Wish we lived closer!

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

I could wear these, or hang them on the wall for artwork!

Art and Sand said...

Gorgeous necklaces and the linens are wonderful.

How fun to name each piece.

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Such lovely and unique pieces!! So fun!! Happy sweet day to you! xo Holly

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Everything looks so lovely, Linda...I love that you name your necklaces!

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Beautiful jewelry Linda and displayed so pretty.

hugs
Sissie

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

What a fun idea to name all your necklaces. Love your displays and the uniqueness of each piece. Very creative!

Ivy and Elephants said...

So unique! Love your displays.
Hugs,
Patti

Related Posts with Thumbnails