Thursday, August 14, 2014

Fallen Flowers

Hey y'all, I'm happy that you have stopped by today, to see what I am up to. Today, I am sharing my friends booth space...FALLEN FLOWERS with all of you. Last Saturday, the two of us spent some time shuffling things around, and I couldn't wait to share it, here on my blog. If, you like vintage linens, like I do, then you have arrived at linen heaven. She has by far, the best selection of vintage linens in the entire shop, maybe even, the entire city. You can also find some amazing architectural salvage pieces here at Fallen Flowers (I have found a few for myself). Do you like the cottage and farmhouse style? If so, she also carries a wonderful selection of these styles to choose from. So, if you are in the Mobile, Alabama area, stop in at Antiques at the Loop and ask where you can find Fallen Flowers and have fun shopping with my sweet friend.
                                              Blessings,
                                                 Linda

                                Welcome to FALLEN FLOWERS!!!

                               You will find a great selection of
                                McCoy planters and she carries
                                      them in several colors.

                                   Just look at all these pretties!!!!

                                


                                  I'm crazy about these cute vases,
                                  that she made, aren't they darling?

                                       Charming cottage style table.

                                    Some of her pretty linens.

                                     Can you say...pretty in pink?

                                       Great pink vintage basket.


                              We love our monograms here in the South
                                         and you can find plenty here.

                                Oh my, look at this stunning mirror!!!

                                    Great deal on this huge gold frame...
                                     only $45...I'm sure it will be gone
                                                        soon.

                                            Awesome old ironwork.



                                          More McCoy!!!

                      

                         She has some awesome items reduced for quick sales,
                                               like this piece.


                                     More beautiful linens.





 Lovin' this farmhouse style table.
 
She has two of these sweet chairs and
they are on sale!!! 
 
 
I would love to have you join me over at

                                                         Instagram!                                                              
Pin It
Linking up here...

9 comments:

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I'm not sure how I'd control myself in a booth like this. Love that little table and the giant frame. She does such a great job with her displays, I really like all the color coordination. Thanks for sharing Linda.

mamasmercantile said...

Wow, very impressive. I loved most of it a really delightful booth.

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Linda,
She has a lovely booth. It's so well organized with many lovely things. Thanks for showing us.

hugs
Sissie

CoziNest Antiques & Decor said...

I love the little green suitcase! What a fun booth! Y'all did a great job "moving things around."

Judy Pimperl said...

Several things caught my eye, Linda. I'm feeling a trip to Mobile coming on real soon- I'll drop by Fallen Flower's booth and it's time to see what you have in Coastal Charm again too. Thanks for sharing these pretty things.
Judy

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Love the needlepoint handbags! I'll check them out next time I'm over there.

Katie Mansfield said...

What a darling booth. Thanks for sharing, Linda.

GranthamLynn said...

Oh what fun! I stopped over because a post of yours came up on Pinterest. I was looking for a lamp shade. I wanted to use your pic in my post and then when I came over here to link etc. I noticed it was a Christmas post! I would love to invite you to link it on my Count Down to Chritmas Linky! It is up all week but a new link starts on Tuesday. The post I am writing about lamps I'll post on Monday and link with all the Mon.and Tuesday links. I'd love to see your Christmas posts!
Smiles,
Sherry

Town and Country Gals said...

Linda,
her booth is amazing! She's got some great things, if I was closer, I'd be doing some shopping!
Rebecca

Related Posts with Thumbnails