Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Looking In

New merchandise is arriving at the shop, so I thought that I would share some of it, with all of you. There is a variety of goodies, everything from an old grocery store meat scale, to new jewelry. This is how I sum up what Coastal Charm Interiors is all about...we specialize in home décor and fashion for those that love vintage inspired living, styles include farmhouse, cottage, repurposed, and architectural salvage. So, let's take a look inside Coastal Charm Interiors.
                                               Blessings,
                                                 Linda

                                 I really wanted to keep this beauty
                                   for myself, but the hubs said no.

                           This cute little farmhouse style table just
                                             came in.

It screams VINTAGE!!!!
 


Yes...you can now find clothing
at CCI.
 
                                Our clothing will be what I am calling...
                                              NOW and THEN!
                                 Current styles and vintage styles are both
                                              located at the shop.
                  
                                   Some comfy, comfort colors tees
                                   just came in today, and more styles
                                               are on their way.

                                 What a perfect tee for a southern
                                         gal from Alabama.



                                      Vintage and new accessories.

   


                               The new and old are mixed together.


                              These two, are just so darn cute!!!

                              A wonderful old picture of a local
                                         bayside golf course.

                                    A nice dining table just came in too.

                                     Some coastal touches.

For updates between posts, join me over on          Instagram!                                                              
Pin It
Linking up here...

16 comments:

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

I see something I really, really need!!! I'll be over there tomorrow or the next day. Hope it's still there!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Your space is always full of wonderful goodies, Linda...love that great scale!

Unknown said...

Lookin' good!

Peace,
Debbie @ Flower Child Designs

Amber ~ The French Pressed Home said...

Love your little shop Linda! I can't wait to come down to the shore to do some fun shopping.

Unknown said...

Some day I will have to make it down to LA to visit your great shop! I love the new T-shirts!
Blessings,
Patti

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I want it all! Love that big scale and all your gorgeous vignettes.

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Linda your shop is filled with so many pretties!!

Pam Kessler said...

Your booth looks wonderful. Now that scale? If I lived closer, it would be coming home with me in a heartbeat. Of course, ,my husband would want to know where the heck I was planning on putting it and I wouldn't have a good answer. But it's darling!

Laurel Pate said...

Hey! I love your blog and read it weekly...:) Can we order from online or can I call you? I LOVE the t-shirts...

thanks,
laurel pate

lpate@vip.ebsco.com

Junkchiccottage said...

Love always seeing all the great treasures in your shop. Love the tee shirts. Too cute.
Have a great day.
Kris

Art and Sand said...

It must be fun to have a shop and get new merchandise. I don't think I would like the paperwork of a shop, but I would love to design the displays.

CoziNest Antiques & Decor said...

I have got to get back over there! I love the English Dogs!!!

Unknown said...

Hi, Linda!

I am sure you don't remember me, but I am Farica, and I had Southern Charm up until about a year and a half ago. I am now back blogging again, and my husband and I have started a handcrafted coastal furniture business. We are now following your blog and are so excited to start being part of your blog parties again! I have missed those!!!! So glad to see you are still blogging. We are going to try to make it by to see your wares one day soon.....

Take care!

Farica @ Tide Life Southern Coastal Living

thepaintedapron.com said...

lots of treasures, and I LOVE the Alabama tshirts!
Jenna

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

Thanks for the tour ...That was fun!!!

Anonymous said...

So many pretties. Must be so much fun shopping for your own shop.
Stopping by via Kim's Thoughtful Thursday.

Related Posts with Thumbnails