Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Show and Share No.227

My goodness y'all, this summer is going by soooo dang fast! It's hard to believe that September is almost here. Does it seem to be going fast for you too? After all the high temps that we had here last week, I will say, I'm really looking forward to Fall and some cooler temps. So now, let's see what you have been up to, during these last days of summer.
                                                  Blessings,
                                                    Linda

Recap from last week...
                             Meet...Toe Mater!!! She is our new family
                                  member at Antiques at the Loop.

                           Just in at the shop, are these darling "cotton"
                           tees. When I saw these at market, I just knew
                           that my customers would love them, and so far,
                                I think I was right on target on these.

Look what caught my eye from last weeks party...
                                         Amy @The Blissful Bee

                          Suzan @Simply Vintageous...by Suzan

                                Michele @The Nest at Finch Rest

                                        Julie @Love My Simple Home

  Pin It

If you are featured here at SHOW AND SHARE...please be sure to grab my starfish featured button for your blog.
 
 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/
 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.

29 comments:

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Pretty features!
Thank you so much for hosting and have a wonderful week.
FABBY

Rita C at Panoply said...

Linda, looks like your week was great one - love your tee and how you placed the cotton coming out of the neck! Great features, as always, and I thank you for hosting. I'm sharing treasures from my trip to Alexandria last week.
Rita

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Pretty features Linda...thanks so much for hosting!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the feature Linda- what an honor!
LOVE those tee's - and I'd put that truck in my bedroom as a chaise lounge if I had the room lol
Thanks for another great party - have a wonderful week
Hugs,
Suzan

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

The summer really is going by so fast, but I'm looking forward to the cooler fall temps. Thanks so much for hosting Linda.

Chatfield Court said...

Great features Linda. Thank you for hosting and hope you have an awesome week. -Kristi

Debra@CommonGround said...

thanks so much for hosting, Linda!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Deb

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you for hosting the party Linda! Have a great week.

Shannon said...

Can I order a t-shirt from you and have you ship it to TX? Those are so cute. Thanks for hosting.

Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

I got a chance to dash in your Coastal Charm shop today and it looks fabulous! I'm trying to think of a place I could wear the fluffy tiered layer dress . . . so fun!
Thanks for the pary!

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Linda! I hope you are doing well and I always appreciate you hosting each week.
xx,
Sherry

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Linda, oh what a very nice surprise that you have featured my living room. Thank you so much for that. I am deeply honored. : - )

Love the features - sure would love to ride in an old truck like that - have wanted one ever since Bella in Twilight drove one. Heh.

Have a fabulous remainder of week, and again - thanks for hosting.

Been busy since my post taking care of my little sister who just had surgery and has 4 school age children - she needs me right now - but I'll be back soon! Hugs!

thepaintedapron.com said...

Thanks Linda, I sure do like Amy's beautiful bedroom! Have a great Labor Day weekend!
Jenna

Julie said...

Thanks for the lovely party, Linda :)

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Linda!

Julie Nichols said...

Thanks so much for featuring my driftwood sign. It's such an honor to be a feature on your beautiful blog. Thank you for hosting. Have a wonderful week.
Julie

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

Good evening, Linda. Thanks for hosting the blog party. Great features for last week! Have a wonderful week!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

This whole year has flown by.:(
Thanks for hosting!

Unknown said...

You always share such fun and lovely stuff :) Thanks for hosting!

Donna Wilkes said...

A Southern girl has gotta love a "Cotton" tee. Love the truck display in the store and its name. Thanks for hosting!

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thank you so much for hosting.

Madonna
MakeMineLemon

Unknown said...

What a great party this week. Thanks so much for hosting.

Sarah @ Backwoods Babies

Deanies Stash said...

Thank you for the party. I love Toe Mater! The tee is cute! Have a great week!

Hugs, Dianne

Crystelle Boutique said...

Wow! I so love Toe-Mater! What a great addition to any store that would be!! :)
xox, Crystelle
CrystelleBoutique

Trisha said...

So many wonderful things are shared here each week...I love it!

~Trisha

Cindy DIY beautify said...

Thanks for hosting Linda! Appreciate all your hard work :)

Unknown said...

Hi Linda,
Thanks so much for hosting this awesome party. Have a great week.

Laurel Pate said...

Linda,
Good morning - I had posted a comment a couple of weeks ago about being interested in your t-shirts - but didn't get a response...could you email me back? lpate@vip.ebsco.com
Thanks,
Laurel

Related Posts with Thumbnails