Monday, August 4, 2014

Show and Share Party No.224

Happy to have you here today and I am looking forward to seeing what you have to share with us this week. I will say this, I am so glad that last week is behind me. With a mini shop space switch-a-roo and moving my daughter into a new home, this old gal has some sore legs. The two flights of stairs at her apartment about did me in, if you know what I mean. On a good note, I've been having a lot of fun shopping for the two upcoming shows, that I will be a part of in October. I got some super neat goodies at a local estate sale last week and tomorrow I will be doing some shopping out of state. Oh, I love to shop for my business. Okay y'all, let's move onto to the party!
                                             Blessings,
                                               Linda
Recap from last week...
                         Would you like to spend some time here...

                       looking at this? You can! We have three August
                       weeks that are still available at our beach condo.

                 For more info about our beach home, click here. Then you
                 can e-mail me at coastal.charm@yahoo.com for rates and
                                                 available weeks.

Features from last weeks party...
                                     Amy @The Blissful Bee

                               Rhonda @Blue Creek Home

                                              Cindy @DIY Beautify

                                Dianne @Deanie's Stash


                                          Barb @Everyday Home



 Pin It

If you are featured here at SHOW AND SHARE...please be sure to grab my starfish featured button for your blog.
 
 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/
 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.

After you link up here...please take a visit over to Angie's party...Knick of Time Tuesday/Vintage Style Inspiration and join her fun party too.
 
 

42 comments:

Blue Creek Home said...

Hi Linda,
Fun to see my DIY in the features line up this morning. Thanks and thanks for hosting.
Not to early to start yelling
WAR EAGLE!!!!!!
Rhonda

thepaintedapron.com said...

I love the red and aqua welcoming porch! Thanks for having the party during this busy time~moving, agh!!!Have fun shopping, I know you'll find more treasures!
Jenna

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Thanks so much for hosting Linda have a super week!!

the cape on the corner said...

such a great spot to relax!
thanks for hosting,
b

Rita C at Panoply said...

WHew! I know what you mean about re-doing your space and the flights of stairs! I've been working in basement - that never-ending purge/reorganizing, and it's all because I also love to shop for the shop, Linda! I am getting rid of boxes, and putting it all in tubs in logical groupings. What a project! Have a great week, and thanks for hosting. Hopefully, I'll be back to join next week.
Rita

Nicki said...

Great party with great features! Hope you get some rest :)

Junkchiccottage said...

Thanks for hosting LInda. Have a wonderful week.
Kris

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features, Linda! Thanks for hosting!...hugs..Debbie

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Linda, climbing two flights of stairs and being sore is not age...it's because you don't do that activity every day. You are young girl!! Just sayin'!! You're just stair challenged. ;) Moving is an exhausting job. For me, I always feel like my arms are going to fall off! LOL Hope you have fun shopping and keep practicing those stairs. ;)
Blessings!!

Faded Charm said...

Your beach condo looks so inviting, Linda. Wish I lived closer:-)

Thanks for hosting.

xoxo
Kathleen

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you so much for the party.
Oh, I'd love to go to that house beach, I'm just too far away! Have a blessed week.
FABBY

THE FARMHOUSE PORCH said...

Glad to be able to link up today. Thanks for the reminder on fb...and for hosting! Hugs!

Linsey

Barb @ The Everyday Home said...

Thank you for being so sweet and featuring my Master Bath Makeover. I appreciate the shout-out. Have a great week! xxoo, Barb

Miss Kitty said...

Hi Linda! I can't wait to see the goodies you have found at The Chapel
Market here near Montgomery. Thanks for hosting your party for us!

Donna Wilkes said...

The idea of moving day is a fun one, but the reality sets in quickly! Thanks for hosting.

Unknown said...

I so wished we lived closer. A glider/swing with an ocean view is my idea of paradise.
Thanks for hosting this great linky party, I always enjoy the post here.
Traci

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses said...

Really looking forward to hearing and seeing more about your upcoming shows! Thanks for hosting, Linda!

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

Thanks so much for the party, Linda. Hope you have a wonderful week!

Jeanette

Home Chic Club said...

Thanks so much for the party Linda! Have a great week!
Hugs,
Vesna

Chatfield Court said...

Great features Linda! Thanks so much for hosting and hope you have a great week.
Kristi

Julie said...

Thank you, Linda, for a great party!

Unknown said...

Great features, great party and great appreciation of you hosting us!

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting! Great features this week.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the party, as always!!!!!!

- Brooke -

Jane@Bluebird1959 said...

Thanks a bunch for the super party! Jane

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Linda, Thanks so much for the party and have a great week.
xx,
Sherry

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for the party! Hope you have a great week!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous view, Linda! Your features are wonderful too! Thanks for hosting another fun link party!

Unknown said...

I hope you have a fantastic week, and thanks for hosting.

Sarah @ Backwoods Babies

Unknown said...

Your beach house looks heavenly! It's time to start planning for next year! Thanks for hosting each week- love your party!

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thanks so much for hosting Linda!

Debra@CommonGround said...

love that amazing white console! thanks so much for hosting, Linda!

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello cute lady! Thanks for hosting. I'm loving it! Please come and party with us. We would be thrilled to have you! HTTP://LOULOUGIRLS.BLOGSPOT.COM/
Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou Girls

A Joyful Cottage said...

Hi Linda. That beach looks pretty fabulous. Thanks for the party. I'm linking up my French Inspired Altered Clipboard. Have a great week. ~ Nancy

Revi said...

Happy to be here! Thanks for hosting, Linda.

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

I ant to go to the beach!! Beautiful... Thanks for hosting Linda! Laurel

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting Linda! I don't know how I got so behind this week.

Deanies Stash said...

Thank you Linda for featuring me this week. It is a honor. I love this weekly party and look forward to all the links. Have a great week!

Hugs, Dianne

Michelle said...

Thank you for hosting the party!
Michelle @ Dandelion Patina

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting a great party! Keep up the good work. We love your blog!

Have a fantastic day,
Denise & Aubrie

Debi said...

Hi Linda....thank you for hosting such a grand party! Thank you for the opportunity to share with every one here. So many lovely and fun things to look at! Funny you shared about your beach house. I was telling my hubby this morning we need to go to AL. by the beach....he said why!? I said cause! I was reading somewhere yesterday about the fight the residents are having in Eufaula, AL. over North Eufaula Ave and how they want to destroy three historic blocks to make it four lanes, by taking out the center medians with all those beautiful oaks and portions of those gorgeous antebellum homes. I am furious over that. Have been through there and we love that area! I told hubby we need to go there and help them fight that big aweful man who wants to tear that area all up! Can't believe the city leaders would even think of such a thing! So then I told him I know somebody who has a place to rent! hehe! I have no idea where you are from Eufaula, but thought it was funny that you had posted about your place, and yesterday I was thinking we should go help! I did sign their petition to help. So very sad! Someone ought to beat that Al Dot man with a bat! It's all on the historical register.....should never be a question in perserving it history, beauty, and past! Hope the residents win this battle once and for all! Dang I kinda went on a rant here lol! Sorry! We love Alabama....such a beautiful state! Anyway love your blog and all the new ones I am finding with so many great ideas, good recipes, and seeing all the talents shared. Have a blessed day! Really nice meeting so many new folks too! TaTa Till Later!

Teresa B said...

Hi, this is my first time visiting. Thank you for hosting, it looks like a great party!

Related Posts with Thumbnails