Sunday, January 18, 2015

It's Happening Over At Instagram

 Do you like fast things? If so, join me over at INSTAGRAM, where it's all about FAST!!! At Instagram, you can keep up with what's going on at Coastal Charm, at a fast speed. So, come on over and follow us there.
                                                                 Blessings,
                                                                     Linda


                                                  Here are a few things that you
                                                                 find there.


6 comments:

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...


Already follow you and can barely keep up with all the fun . . . you fast woman, you!

Amber ~ The French Pressed Home said...

I'm ashamed to admit it... I'm still a flip phone mama. Might be time to upgrade and keep up with the times.

Sylvia said...

Vintage Venue is now following you☺

Judy Pimperl said...

I'm still not doing Instagram...I guess I need to get on there...Are you my "kick in the ....." that I need?
Judy
judypimperl.blogspot.com

Pamela said...

Hey Instagram buddy!:) So glad I finally gave in last Spring and joined. I LOVE it!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

I'll be following for sure!
Your space looks fantastic Linda!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails