Thursday, March 3, 2016

Ready For Some Beach Time

 March is here and that means it's time to head down to the beach.
Today, it's in the mid 70's and very comfortable outside. I am very fortunate to own a beachfront condo, here in Gulf Shores. Good news is, I share my beach home with others. Yes, we rent our condo out on a weekly basis. The condo is a one bedroom and there are bunks in the hallway for the kiddos. The size of the condo is perfect for a small family or a couple. If, you have been thinking about some BEACH TIME, then we would love to have you stay with us at Coastal Charm. We have weeks available in April and May, and these are two of my favorite months to spend time soaking up the beauty of Gulf Shores. You can click here, to see more photos and read more about our place at the beach. If, you want rental rates and availability, then e-mail me at coastal.charm@yahoo.com.
                                                                              Blessings,
                                                                                 Linda

                                                        We love coastal Alabama and we know
                                                                              you will too!

                                                                  Welcome to Coastal Charm!

                                                      We are lovin' our newly installed SHIPLAP!

                   

                                                                 The feel of our beach home is
                                                                          "Coastal Cottage".


Children luv our bunks!

                                                      
                                                              Our beachfront swing is enjoyed by
                                                                             all of our guests.
                                                                     
                                                         Just think how nice it would be enjoying
                                                         beautiful sunsets like this, while swinging
                                                                      on our gulf front balcony.
 Pin It

                       I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
                                                                   photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png                                                                 
Linking up here....
Talk of the Town
Share Your Style
Share Your Cup
Amaze Me Monday
MET Monday

9 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

It looks wonderful, it really has charm.

Curtains in My Tree said...

That looks like a very nice beach front place to stay for sure.
my daughter and family vacation at Gulf shores however they have 4 boys so you place is not big enough for 6 people.

The boys love the coast

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

This is the most beautiful part of the beach! Love your decor and I'll have to get down and stay in your place one day!

Creations By Cindy said...

Enjoy your time on the beach. Loving your decor! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Your condo is such a beautiful and cozy retreat. Love those bunks in the hallway. If I only lived closer...
Thanks for sharing your getaway at Talk of the Town.

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda, thanks so much for dropping by my blog. I don't get to visit blogs like I used too....just so much stuff going on here at home and my booths. I adore your beach condo. It's my dream to have a beach home and retire...coming soon I hope. I have been collecting vintage aqua dishes for sometime now. :) I love that hulu skirt bedskirt and keeping that one in my ideas book. xo

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Linda, I love the shiplap! You have done an amazing job decorating. I'm going to pin this. Would love to come there sometime. This spring we are off to the Carolinas. Hubby and I will spend a week near the Smokey mountains. Then he will fly home and my sil and I will attend the Home and Garden festival in Charleston. I can hardly wait! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann

Art and Sand said...

I laughed when I read that there were bunks in the hallway, but when I saw the picture, it made perfect sense. What a great use of space.

The only beach on the gulf I have visited is Dauphin Island and it was gorgeous.

Art and Sand said...

I forgot to add, Thanks for sharing at SYC.

Related Posts with Thumbnails