Sunday, November 20, 2016

Show and Share No.339

 Is it really already Thanksgiving Day on Thursday?
November is flying by for me, is it moving fast for you too? My tablescape should look like the one in the above photo (this photo can be found at Stone Gable), but instead, it will look more like the photo below. Yes, my house will be full of Christmas décor for our Thanksgiving dinner. I am very excited that my children, my grandchild and my mother will be joining us at our house on Thanksgiving Day this year. I hope that you will have the chance to be with your family members too. If, you are planning on doing some black Friday shopping, be careful out there, it can get really crazy y'all. I know I will be doing some black Friday shopping...it's a family tradition!  Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families!
                                                                                Blessings,
                                                                                   Linda

                                                               My dining room table a few years ago.

Features from last week...
                                                                  Angela @Simply Beautiful

                                                                          Virginia @Artsy VaVa

                                                                          Sara @Cook with Sara

                                                                              Jolena @While I Linger

                                    I'd  love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.



9 comments:

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Linda, love the features and your Christmas decorated wooden bowl. Have a great time with your family for Thanksgiving on Thursday. Thank you for Show and Share 339.
Joy

Home Chic Club said...

Hi Linda, love your wooden bowl! Thanks for the party! Have a great week! xoxo
Vesna - Home Chic Club

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Hugs,
Debbie

thepaintedapron.com said...

hi Linda! I love your holiday combo centerpiece! It sounds like you are going to have a very special Thanksgiving, your granddaughter's first! We are headed to Bham for the holiday season, but I did get to visit your shop in Fairhope last week, so many pretties! Great location too. Happy Thanksgiving,
Jenna

Rita C at Panoply said...

Linda, I love your table, nothing wrong with that, and everything's right about your family being with you - the most important addition to the dinner! Thank you for hosting us, and I hope your small business Saturday is more than you could ever dream! Happy Thanksgiving!
Rita

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

I know you'll have a very special Thanksgiving this year with your new little one. Enjoy!

Emily@2dishingdivas.com said...

Happy Thanksgiving week, Linda!

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you so much, Linda, for featuring my churches. Thanks, too, for hosting the party. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know it's going to be so special having your new granddaughter this year!

Christina Paul said...

Love the colors in your centerpiece and such lovely features! Thanks for hosting!
Wishing you and yours a lovely Thanksgiving!

Related Posts with Thumbnails