Sunday, June 11, 2017

Show and Share No.365

 Welcome to Show and Share!
We are so happy to have you here this week at our weekly party. We just arrived back home from three fun days in Laurel, Mississippi. We were vendors at The Market Beautiful show in downtown Laurel. The featured guests for the show were Ben & Erin Napier from the HGTV show HomeTown. The show was taking place right in front of their shop, The Laurel Mercantile. I will be posting more about this fun show later this week, so check back in to hear more about it.
                                                                                Blessings,
                                                                                  Linda


                                  Look who we met right in front of our booth...yes...it's Erin Napier!!!

                                                                 Our farmhouse booth!!!!
Features from last week...
                                                                     Elizabeth @Just Following Jesus

                                                                      Angela @Simply Beautiful
         
                                                                    Carol @The Red Painted Cottage

                                                                  Liz @Simple Decorating Tips


Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets



14 comments:

Calypso In The Country said...

How exciting! Can't wait to hear more about it!
Shelley

Unknown said...

hi Linda, you must have had a ball in Laurel! I hope you can rest a little this weekend, I can't imagine how much work that must be~Thanks for the party today!

Pam Richardson said...

Thanks so much for hosting the party...sounds like you enjoyed your event in Laurel!

mamasmercantile said...

The booth looked amazing, I do so wish I lived nearer you have such amazing things.

Rita C at Panoply said...

With a venue and display such as you had, there's no doubt in my mind your 3 days in Laurel were a success. Exciting and fun, too! Thanks for keeping us in the loop and for hosting this party. Looking forward to seeing your post on the show itself. Have a great week.
Rita

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Linda for your 365th Show and Share. Loved seeing you booth.
Joy

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Artsy VaVa said...

Your booth looked beautiful. I wish I could have shopped in it!

Unknown said...

How did your weekend go Linda? Your booth looked amazing. Thank you for hosting friend,
Patti

Carol @ The Red Painted Cottage said...

Linda, Your booth looks fabulous, and I'm hoping you had an excellent show! Thank you for featuring our dog, Sadie and hosting another great party. I'm flying back home tomorrow from my visit in Texas and will link up as soon as I can.

elizabeth said...

Thank you so much for featuring my post!!!

Angela at Simply Beautiful By Angela said...

Thank you for the feature! :)

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Linda, thanks so much for hosting! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

xinex said...

What a fun trip you had! Thanks for hosting....Christine

Related Posts with Thumbnails